1. Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions.
“Let’s show this prehistoric bitch how we do things downtown… THROW IT!” “Ghostbusters,” guessed by Garth.
“I am a golden god!” “Almost Famous,” guessed by Garth.
Person one: “Your cash is good at the bar.” “Casablanca,” guessed by Owen.
Person two: “What? Do you know who I am?”
Person one: “I do. You’re lucky the bar’s open to you.”
Person one: “How long have you been a smoker?” “The Royal Tenenbaums,” guessed by Owen.
Person two: “22 years.”
Person one: “Well, I think you should quit.”
“I’m not even supposed to be here today!” “Clerks,” guessed by Garth.
“I can’t fire them. I hired these guys for three days a week and they just started showing up every day. That was four years ago.” “High Fidelity,” guessed by Garth.
7. “Do I look like I wanna be on the Discovery Channel?”
“Who is that? Nietzsche? So you stopped talking because of Friedrich Nietzsche? Far out.” “Little Miss Sunshine,” guessed by Garth.
“Never show anyone. They’ll beg you and they’ll flatter you for the secret, but as soon as you give it up, you’ll be nothing to them.” “The Prestige,” guessed by Owen.
“I’m just a f—-d up girl looking for my own piece of mind, I’m not perfect.” “Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind,” guessed by Brad via facebook.
11. “It’s forty pages long. I didn’t memorize it, it’s not a muffin recipe!”
Person one: “Uh, whose car is that out front?” “American Beauty,” guessed by Owen.
Person two: “Mine. 1970 Pontiac Firebird. The car I’ve always wanted and now I have it. I rule!”
13. “Hamburgers! The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast.” “Pulp Fiction,” guessed by Garth.
Ooh, great job man! I really thought you were retarded. I mean, you’re better than that Corky kid and he’s actually retarded. If there was a retarded Oscar you would win, hands down, kick his ass!” “Garden State,” guessed by Owen.
15. “He’s all right! Aren’t you, cat? Poor cat! Poor slob! Poor slob without a name! The way I see it I haven’tgot the right to give him one. We don’t belong to each other. We just took up one day by the river. I don’t want to own anything until I find a place where me and things go together.”
Hope these aren’t too obscure that it isn’t any fun.
*Almost all of these are guessed, and no one will ever figure out those last three, so good job, people.