In anticipation of the Death Cab show nearly three months from now, a new list;
Concerts I have been to, in order:
1) Jewel, with my mother at Blossom when I was in sixth grade
2) Creed, best friend and her mom, Schottenstein Center, eighth grade (Hey, we were young.)
3) Weezer, Polaris, sophomore year with high school friend
4) Blink 182 and No Doubt at Blossom, with same high school friend, summer 2004
5) Ingram Hill in theatre in Detroit, with friend of the band, October 2004
6) Guster, Ohio Wesleyan, with big group of college friends, April 2005
7) Flogging Molly, Dublin Irish Festival, with college friends, 2005 & 2007 (also Seven Nations)
8) Foo Fighters and Weezer, Cleveland, with high school friends, October 2005
9) O.A.R., Better than Everfine fest, Cleveland, with old roommate, June 2006
10) Les Claypool, Cleveland House of Blues, with college friends, May 2007
11) Porcupine Tree, Cleveland House of Blues, with college friend, October 2007
It seems like I am forgetting something. This may need updated later.
Up until the Guster show, I bought T-shirts at every show I went to. They just kept getting more and more expensive.
*The best one was probably the Foo Fighters/Weezer, because it was two headlining bands that I really liked. Flogging Molly is really fun to see, too.