Dear friends and family,
I have not fallen off the face of the earth. I am simply living out the busiest (best?) summer ever. My job is insane right now, I sleep four to six hours a night, I routinely bite off more than I can chew, etc. The usual excuses I offer for prolonged gaps in blogging, but I swear it’s all true.
So, here’s what you’re missing, and I truly plan on writing about these themes and events before it gets too cold out that I’m far too miserable to post. Just kidding. That won’t happen, right?
- Revisiting my Chicago Summer To-Do List and all that I’ve accomplished.
- How I’ve seen more live music this summer than I did in all of 2010.
- An update on the boyfriend.
- Getting to know my city much better and even kind of understanding where I am most of the time.
- Meeting new people and developing the most normal life I can in Chicago.
Meanwhile, I’m doing really well. If I could blog more easily from my commute, I totally would, but instead, I read in order to upkeep the too-many-book-clubs I’ve committed to.
So, hold tight — and remember, you can always call and ask because that’s probably a lot quicker than waiting for me to hastily write before going to bed way too late. Best wishes!